Mound Visits, 9/23/19
A few of my prayers today:
- Forgive me for thinking that I can do anything worthwhile without You.
- As I go through my day, help me to listen…to You and to those around me.
- Help me to have an awareness that You are with me, even when I don’t “feel” your presence.
- Give me the wisdom that you promised to us in James 1:5.
- Help me to see others more like You see them.
- Thank you that I can discuss anything and everything with You silently no matter where I am or who I’m with.
- Help me to be thankful for clean water, food, health, family, freedom and all that I take for granite and that millions of your other children may not have today.
(1 Thessalonians 5:17)
Follow and Like: