Mound Visits, 11/19/18
It was a great week in the Dominican Republic. For those who prayed, thank you! Below are a few takeaways from the trip:
1. Generally speaking, Dominican kids have exceptional arms, quick feet, great passion for baseball and wonderful smiles.
2. Our 149 Americans served well, and when hearts are willing to serve, very good things happen to the servant and to those they serve.
3. We can do nothing of any lasting significance without God (John 15:5).
4. I should be more thankful for clean water, a refrigerator full of food, a closet full of clothes and shoes and a reliable roof over my head.
5. God wants to use each of us to make our corner of the world a better place.
“For God so LOVED the world that He GAVE His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.”