Mound Visits, 1/14/19
Start this day and this week knowing this: You matter to God.
1. He loves you unconditionally. (John 3:16)
2. He forgives and forgets your sins. Jesus died for your sins and for mine. We may rehearse them in our minds but He doesn’t. Repent, release and move toward Him. (Psalm 103:12)
3. He knows you intimately. There isn’t a physical or emotional problem in your life today He doesn’t know about, in detail. He wants to hold your hand through it. (Matthew 10:30)
4. Even though life can be very difficult at times, He will never leave you and never forsake you.
5. You are His child and His capacity to love you is beyond what we can measure or imagine.
(1 John 4:16)
“For we are God’s workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do”
Yes, you are His workmanship and you matter to God!