Mound Visits, 8/30/18
Why should we pray if God is an all-knowing God?
1. We are God’s children and He wants to hear from us just as we enjoy hearing from our children.
2. It deepens our trust in God and provides peace. Phil. 4:6-7
3. Prayers causes us to depend on God.
4. Prayer provides an opportunity for us to completely express our pain, sorrow, joy and even our confusion to God.
5. Prayer can move the heart of God.
6. Prayer helps us to get involved in how God is moving in our world and in our sphere of influence.
“Trust in Him at all times, O people; pour out your hearts to Him, for God is our refuge.” (Psalm 62:8)